RAW MILK

So its been exactly 9 months since we switched over to non homogenized  milk.. In specific we get the Fresh Milk from sheldon creek farm in ontario. Growing up in pakistan, CJM canteen wasn't exactly the best place to buy food..with my 5 rupees i bought a coke and chilli chips every day.. it was my daily snack.. however We did come come to nutritious healthy meals everyday for lunch. In canada, my kid is in school at 8 30 and from there at 3 he is off to tae kwando and reaches home at 6 pm  5 days a week. At this point I had made up my mind that the Kid is going to only eat whole foods with least amount of junk possible..So we decided to make the switch.. And heres why non homogenized  milk is so much better..Do things the way nature intended..the reason why people are lactose intolerant or have so many allergies is because your milk is processed.. now i know why every time i had regular milk I would get gas.. YES  you heard me GAS !!  thanks to my childhood days of MILK PACK....with this milk i am able to have it without a tummy ache..I became a google bug and made sure I was making the switch for the right reasons and not giving into some gimmicky lies.  SO for those of you who live in ontario, go visit Sheldon Farms and Switch to Fresh Milk.. Yes there is a layer of cream on top that forms..But I highly recommend it to those that have kids or young ones. And visit the farm.. we intend on doing it this summer :)


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quick question

    Hey!

    I’m a huge fan of your site and the work you do, so wanted to reach out and connect.

    My business, the “10 Day Health Challenge” (www.10dayhealthchallenge.com) also believes in spreading a whole foods lifestyle and fostering healthy eating. My quarterly Challenge is a web-based program designed to guide participants in clean and mindful eating for ten days.

    I’d love to gift you our FREE 3 Day Spring Challenge so you can see what we’re all about.

    You can download it here - www.10dayhealthchallenge.com/3dayspring

    Here’s to a happy and healthy spring!

    info@10dayhealthchallenge.com

    ~ Haley Whitley

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chickpea salad with garlic feta

Panera Bread